Our Scientific Program depends on your scientific contribution.
Please keep the following rules in mind:
- Use a professional Text Editor with spelling correction (MS Word, Pages e.g.)
- Not more than 1500 letters (incl. white spaces)
- You do not need to structure your abstract according to Intro – Mat & Meths – Results , but you are invited to do so.
- Please prepare the correct full names and their institutions of all authors for the entry mask. Do not copy them into the text body. (This will count on your 1500 letters)
- Please do not capitalize the abstract titel or authors last names. This will help to reduce manually curation enormously.
Please come back later to submit your abstract.